Hawaii Nurses AssociationRegister Today!
- Feb 8, '09 by EvagallThe hawaii nurses' association has a new executive director, patt gibbs, esq.,
please take a few moments to read about her background.
I'm sure you'll agree that her extensive labor union experience and excellent leadership skills will benefit all hna members.
We are fortunate to have her.
your hna sister.
- Sep 9, '11 by Hawaii RNThe Hawaii Nurses Association affiliated with The OPEIU and adopted new Constitution and bylaws consistent with the Labor movement and labor law.
- Sep 9, '11 by Hawaii RNOver the last 3 contracts The Hawaii Nurses Association negotiated more then 50% wage increase for its members.
- Sep 9, '11 by RNDanceSo what's happening with the negotiations for the upcoming contract? From what I have heard the prospects are not good.
Can you make me smile this morning?
- Sep 9, '11 by EvagallHAWAI‘I NURSES’ ASSOCIATION, OPEIU LOCAL 50
Nominations for the following offices will be accepted from the floor at the
September 10, 2011 membership meeting at the date, time, and location indicated below. Nominations may also be submitted in writing by mail to Hawaii Nurses Association, OPEIU Local 50 P.O. Box 4128 Honolulu, HI 96812 received by 4:30 pm September 9, 2011.
Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011
Time: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
Location: Musician’s Association of Hawaii
949 Kapiolani Blvd.
Honolulu, HI 96814