Selection board 2012 for air force - Page 17Register Today!
- May 8, '12 by ATLRN0828Thanks RN4Life2 for clearing that up.
- May 18, '12 by RN4Life2I checked with my recruiter and the beginning of the security check must be completed before being commissioned. This consist of initializing the investigation and does not take long, not as long as scroll.
- May 18, '12 by ATLRN0828Hi RN4Life2!
I spoke with my recruiter yesterday and she said that my security clearance has come back and is fine. Now we are waiting on congress to sign the scroll. She didn't make it seem like it could take 3-4 months though. She said I should be able to commission next week. Hopefully that will happen sooner than later because the base here is kind of hesitant on doing any medical clearance for my son and I before I commission (which is understandable to me). But I definitely want clearance before I go to COT.
Thank you for looking into the information for me!
- May 18, '12 by Jenks7Any news on possibly early release of selections??
- May 18, '12 by RN4Life2Rarely happens, I was first round selected (first week of selection, early February) and found out one day before the release date (three weeks later). Hurry up and wait is not just a saying, it's a way of life. Good luck.
- May 22, '12 by Jenks7Someone from the "armed forces" contacted my hospital today inquiring about the hospital info for an RN they are considering... )) Trying not to get too excited but that sounds pretty positive to me..... Anyone else hear of something like this happening?
- May 24, '12 by Jenks7Sooo... Do they have their list????
- May 31, '12 by Jenks7Hope they don't make us wait another week.... Time to release results tomorrow! Any news otherwise??
- Jun 4, '12 by Jenks7Anyone talk to their recruiter today? Any news?
- Jun 4, '12 by ERMagsQuote from Jenks7Haven't heard from mine. I've been in a hideous mood this past week. Being in career limbo is really starting to take its toll.Anyone talk to their recruiter today? Any news?