NCP application and selection process questions - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 16 by RlbrownI agree, I'm just as confused as you are.
- Jul 18 by inspiredbynavyAny updates on this??
- Jul 18 by christina3737I finally got a hold of a recruiter and it is true that it has to be on campus classes. They don't accept online programs. So I will still be going for my BSN this next spring. Anyone know the process and criteria for getting picked up for a commission after graduation?
- Jul 19 by RlbrownChristina3737,
Here are some links to posts on AN that have discussed the Navy nurse direct accession program:
I had a hard time finding any hard facts about a direct commission, it seems geared more to people wanting to go in the reserves.
Hope this helps!
- Jul 20 by inspiredbynavyI still want to know the deal with the guy from Rlbrown's thread. I don't want to call him a liar but there's something we obviously don't know that he does.
- Jul 24 by RlbrownI asked linnaete in my original thread, just waiting for them to reply. Maybe it was a fluke and happened to be overlooked by their recruiter?
- Jul 26 by inspiredbynavyThat might be plausible but I highly doubt that. How can they miss such a detail like that? Will be waiting on an update. Thanks.
- Aug 27 by RlbrownInspiredbynavy,
Don't know if you were able to read my post in the other thread about online degrees, but it would seem that the board decides whether they are accepting online degrees or not. It all depends on how selective they are being at the time.