Navy Pro-Selected. What does that mean? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 30, '11 by Purple_Demon_RNAwesome. I saw a few of the next ods dates on the Navy.mil website. It's September 11th, October 13th, and sometime in November. When do you think you'll be going?
- Jul 30, '11 by MURunner86My recruiter seems to think I'll be put into the 11 September class. I'd like to go in August but I don't think they'll be able to process it all that fast (considering I haven't been sworn in or talked to my detailer yet).
- My recruiter told me the commissioning date is September 30th, so I don't know if we can go to ODS before then, but I would like to. Also, post on here when you talk to your detailer.
- Jul 31, '11 by MURunner86Did you ask him why its so late? And no, you cant go to ODS until commissioned.
- I didn't ask, but it's starting to look like I'll be in the October 13th class
- Jul 31, '11 by MURunner86PM me if you like, I'll give you my email address.
- I would if I could, but I can't
- Aug 1, '11 by LunahRNYou can now -- you have 15 posts and should be able to use the PM system at this point.
- Aug 1, '11 by MURunner86Purple demon,
Found out today I am going to the 11 September ODS class and I will be at Naval Medical Center San Diego for my first duty station! Should be commissioning late this week or early next week!