Army Nurse Corps FY2013 - Page 21Register Today!
- Nov 19, '12 by AjaxAndronicusRecruiter last week told me that we were just waiting for board results, he has told me that we should hear early this week. Now they're are boards for applicants that didn't make the deadline for the Nov 5th board. Then again who knows! It's the Army they do things the Army Way....
- Ricky P - Yeah, I went through CPT MacDowell at LRMC. Do you work at LRMC too?
- Nov 19, '12 by AjaxAndronicusJust read on Army times medical and dental officer promotion to colonel are to be released tomorrow, http://www.armytimes.com/mobile/news...uesday-111912w
So if they are releasing field grade officer selections, wouldn't they release company grade officer selections as well?
- Nov 19, '12 by nursespouseMy wifes recruiter, has assured me via text message that the board took place as scheduled
- Nov 19, '12 by Ricky PVtrbinson,
Yeah i did it through MSG Cuellar. He has PCsed to states already but i am keeping in touch with CPT Mcdowell and SFC Buentipo. I have been calling them like every working day. No i don;t work in LRMC. I work in Stuttgart. Where r u located? CPT Mcdowell assured me today that we should hear back anytime this week. I am still hopeful that we will hear something this week.
- I too have been calling them daily but I have the added benefit of working at LRMC so I also periodically stop by there as well, not that it does any good...I am hopeful that we will hear something this week but I am not going to hold my breath.
- Nov 19, '12 by armysupportI just got off the phone with our recruiter, he said I called up to brigade and asked for a favor, he was trying to get our results. The first sgt didn't know but assured the recruiter they will have results today, SO for whatever it is worth, I need more Xanax
- Nov 19, '12 by IrishlizOMG guys I hope we hear soon! I had meetings all day today and wasn't able to call my recruiter to verify anything.....
- armysupport - Isn't it past close of business on the east coast? If you hear anything spread the word.
- Nov 19, '12 by armysupportWe're not east coast, I'm CST! I still am not holding my breath but tomorrow will take anxiety med before heading to work so I can get something done!!! I hope for all y'all you hear tonight! Our old recruiter got news late at like 8pm cst in 2010