Army np SaleryRegister Today!
- by Hoover16 Apr 20, '11How much do family nurse practioners get paid in the army?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=555683©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,569 Views
- Apr 21, '11 by CRF250XpertOur pay is public record since it's public law. Here's the info: http://www.military.com/military/ben...ry-Pay,00.html
- Apr 21, '11 by Hoover16Do NPs get paid more the nurses.
- Apr 21, '11 by midinphxHoover, you're a 16 year old kid and looking for future info, right?
My advice to you
1. Go to a local hospital and ask about volunteer opportunities at the hospital. It's a bit of work to do it. It'll look good as community service and give you access to help and meet nurses in different roles who may be really helpful in answering your questions and for you to see what nurses really do.
2. Get involved with your high school's ROTC program. That will give you a bit of insight as to what the military is about.
Good luck and watch your spelling (your words here are a first impression which does not reflect well). Don't blame the Iphone spell check. Poor spelling = laziness.
- Apr 21, '11 by traumaRUsMy husband is an Air Force JROTC instructor (15 years now) and that's the best advice I've heard too.
- Apr 21, '11 by 79TangoUsing the "Search Bar" before posing a question also helps.