Air Force Update - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 22, '10 by IowaRNBSNWow this week has been one of ups and downs...My recruiter just called me and told me that my packet is going to the Feburary 1st boards!!!!!! He called me to get my packet updated and to schedule and interview with the head nurse because everything has to be completed and turned in before January 4th for the qualified board. I don't want to get my hopes up too much though....the board date is likely to change...
- Oct 22, '10 by tifbur14I will keep my fingers crossed for you! GOOD LUCK!
- Nov 11, '10 by Katarific05Wow this is pretty crappy news for me to read. My recruiter told me on our meeting Oct 21st that the next meeting was in February. I put all kinds of paper work in and have been in touch with him... etc. and Then suddenly he goes MIA and does not respond to my emails and I can't get him to call me back. My friend said its usually not good when they ignore you. I finally got him on his cellular and he acted like he had just been busy. Well, then I get a message from a friend saying that nursing recruitment has been put on hold for FY 2011... and now I am reading your alls messages and that people knew about the boards being cancelled before I met with him! That frustrates me to pieces that he is A) avoiding me and B) couldn't be honest and update me on the board status!!! Is this always so frustrating?
- Nov 11, '10 by Katarific05I just saw the post about the february boards after I posted mine. Those are the boards he said I could send my stuff too. I'm still trying to get him to schedule my MEP. Do you all think I can get my MEP and interview done by January 4th? I have most of my other paper work in!
- Nov 11, '10 by IowaRNBSNQuote from Katarific05You should easily be able to get both completed, but try to get them done sooner rather than later because fingerprints will have to clear. Also, do you have previous experience working as an RN?I just saw the post about the february boards after I posted mine. Those are the boards he said I could send my stuff too. I'm still trying to get him to schedule my MEP. Do you all think I can get my MEP and interview done by January 4th? I have most of my other paper work in!