AECP Army FY 13 Candidate - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 23, '12 by shmegan20I am also glad to see that I am not the only person who is constantly refreshing, and patiently awaiting the board results... Good luck to everyone, I am so excited/nervous to find out!
- Aug 24, '12 by Edu_mlyou are not! I think I am doing the same!
- Aug 24, '12 by Edu_mlI just want to know how most people found out about the program? I found out from an ROTC officer
- Aug 24, '12 by shmegan20I found out from my 1SG at my first duty station... literally I have met maybe 5 people total that even know what it is.... they either think it is IPAP or Green to Gold... how did you hear?
- Aug 28, '12 by LntramelI found out through a coworker who was thinking about doing the PA program. I wonder what is taking so long with posting the results.
- Aug 28, '12 by Edu_mlYea, most people think its gree to gold- i had to pull in lots of resources to get memos and other reqs. I also had to put lots of time to get my classes that i was missing- i am a line medic and training dont stop cause of school. But anyway like i said, an ROTC officer hooked me up with the info. There was also an email i received for a brief regarding the different options out there like ipap but i was a efmb so i dont know how it was or what other programs they talked anout.The program manage and a mr ward were very helpful also in answering my questions. I wonderhow many people applied this year - and also why is it taking this long! Good luck to all!
- Aug 28, '12 by 8yearmedicI am pretty sure the fact we all keep checking it is why it’s taking so long…. I myself am getting of checking it 3-5 times a day! …Speaking of which, I better check it again…
It’s been horrible since not a single message has come out since Thursday.
- Aug 28, '12 by Edu_mlWhat do you search on the hrc site? I just put aecp... Well and then i spell it out too lol. All i come with of course is the old one. And i agree maybe we should all stop 2 days hahaha
- Aug 29, '12 by Lntramel@Edu_ml when you go to the HRC website when you scroll down in the middle of the home page is a MILPER link. You have to be logged in via AKO or you can use your CAC to veiw the latest messages. Like somebody stated earlier they have not had a new message since the 23rd.
- Sep 4, '12 by enlisted RNANYONE has an idea when this wait will be over...........Hurry up n wait lord have mercy . So many people at work ask me about the application, i tell them hopefully i will know the results soon,,some even think i know but not telling.