Who wants to go to Emory? Summer 2013 ABSN/MSN - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 9 by lifeismuzikI still have no word on financial aid.
This is kind of nuts. The deposit was due over a week ago and soon deposits will be due at other schools. I have taken a leap of faith to trust Emory with granting good aid and submitted the deposit, but soon I will have to make a deposit elsewhere as well.
Has anyone heard anything about aid?
And t-daha: did you move to Atlanta from elsewhere? Or, are you from ATL?
- Mar 9 by meep05All I have heard was that I wasn't chosen for the Fuld fellowship and that my package should be ready next week. If you call financial aid they can tell you if your application is under review. Emory has been awful with financial aid and I heard they only give a couple grand a semester for the nursing grants, but I guess we will just wait an see!!
- Mar 9 by lifeismuzikOh really? I heard at the info session that Nobody in the previous year turned down Emory for financial reasons. I will definitely post my financial status and info for future generations of NP prospectives on here to see.
- Mar 11 by T-DashaI'm originally from Louisiana....but I had already been living in ATL for 3 years when I started the program. So I've been here for almost 5 years now.
- Mar 12 by meep05Just got my summer financial aid and all they gave me was 2k and my federal loans don't even cover my summer tuition