Who wants to go to Emory? Summer 2013 ABSN/MSN - page 8
To anyone else who put in an application to Emory this fall and is anxiously awaiting news from the office of admissions: let's wait together! Only about 8 weeks until this seemingly impossible wait will be coming to an end... ... Read More
- 0Feb 23, '13 by SMB13I'm in the same situation! I've already paid a deposit to Jefferson, but am really debating between Emory and Columbia. I would love to go to either school but it's going to come down to cost for me... I just wish Emory would provide financial aid awards before the deposit is due!
- 0Mar 1, '13 by sjames99SMB13 I too am debating between Emory and Columbia... I would love to chat with you and ask you a few questions if you're up for it! I can't PM since I don't have enough posts but my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org if you get a second and could shoot me an email? Thank you and I look forward to talking to you!
- 0Mar 2, '13 by T-DashaCongrats to all of those that have been accepted! I finished the ABSN portion in August and I definitely know I made the right decision by choosing to attend Emory.
If anyone has any questions feel free to post or PM me....I know this can be a nerve-wrecking time making decisions on which school to choose and also considering financial aid options. Congrats again!
- 0Mar 3, '13 by HealthEnthusiastI still haven't heard anything from financial aid. One of my parents just recently sent in their CSS profile, so I expect that it will take a while for processing. I really want to hear something about the scholarship/fellowship soon though. Even if it's bad news, at this point I just want to put an end to this long wait.
T-Dasha, do you happen to know how Fuld Fellowship and Woodruff Scholarship applicants are notified (by phone, email, letter), and if they contact everyone who applied, including those who aren't selected?
All of the unknowns are so overwhelming! I am probably annoying the heck out of my family members with my constantly frantic mood. I just want to go to Emory so badly, and it won't be possible without significant outside help. Hopefully next week we will all get more info...
On a lighter note, have you all checked out the school email accounts? I know it's not much to get excited over, but it makes my future at EU feel a little more real.
- 0Mar 8, '13 by T-DashaHey...I didn't apply for the Fuld but I asked one of my friends who did. She said eventually they did receive notification that they had not been awarded the scholarship. However, by the time they received the notification it was like a few weeks before school so she basically already knew that she hadn't gotten it at that point.