Who wants to go to Emory? Summer 2013 ABSN/MSN - Page 8Register Today!
- Feb 18 by meep05If anyone knows a current student in the program that can pm their information so I can ask them a few questions that would be great. I am having a really hard time connecting with current students and I have a lot of questions!
- Feb 20 by julsm14@meep05 did you know if you log onto the admitted students, under the get connect portion of the site, there is an email to ask for a current student mentor? i'm hoping they will pair us soon so we can ask questions!
- Feb 23 by SMB13I'm in the same situation! I've already paid a deposit to Jefferson, but am really debating between Emory and Columbia. I would love to go to either school but it's going to come down to cost for me... I just wish Emory would provide financial aid awards before the deposit is due!
- Mar 1 by sjames99SMB13 I too am debating between Emory and Columbia... I would love to chat with you and ask you a few questions if you're up for it! I can't PM since I don't have enough posts but my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org if you get a second and could shoot me an email? Thank you and I look forward to talking to you!
- Mar 1 by meep05Has anyone heard anything about financial aid?
- Mar 2 by T-DashaCongrats to all of those that have been accepted! I finished the ABSN portion in August and I definitely know I made the right decision by choosing to attend Emory.
If anyone has any questions feel free to post or PM me....I know this can be a nerve-wrecking time making decisions on which school to choose and also considering financial aid options. Congrats again!
- Mar 3 by HealthEnthusiastI still haven't heard anything from financial aid. One of my parents just recently sent in their CSS profile, so I expect that it will take a while for processing. I really want to hear something about the scholarship/fellowship soon though. Even if it's bad news, at this point I just want to put an end to this long wait.
T-Dasha, do you happen to know how Fuld Fellowship and Woodruff Scholarship applicants are notified (by phone, email, letter), and if they contact everyone who applied, including those who aren't selected?
All of the unknowns are so overwhelming! I am probably annoying the heck out of my family members with my constantly frantic mood. I just want to go to Emory so badly, and it won't be possible without significant outside help. Hopefully next week we will all get more info...
On a lighter note, have you all checked out the school email accounts? I know it's not much to get excited over, but it makes my future at EU feel a little more real.
- Mar 5 by meep05I e-mailed KK and she said that we should be hearing some financial aid decisions by Friday !!
- Mar 8 by T-DashaHey...I didn't apply for the Fuld but I asked one of my friends who did. She said eventually they did receive notification that they had not been awarded the scholarship. However, by the time they received the notification it was like a few weeks before school so she basically already knew that she hadn't gotten it at that point.
- Mar 9 by HealthEnthusiastOk, thanks for asking around for us!