University of West GA 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 4 by tiahlee29@AshBrock1091 I will be starting the March 5th class. I will be doing the night classes 5pm to 10pm....
Any mail from UWG Nursing program for the writing session?
- Feb 6 by clarensNo. i just registered for the CNA program at progressive training center. starting on Feb,25...
- Feb 8 by tiahlee29No @mytwoboysmom I haven't heard anything yet either
- Feb 11 by clarensNot yet....
- Feb 11 by mytwoboysmomI got the email telling me about the writing session. It states that if you are a transfer student they have not had time to go through all the transfer students, so all transfer students got invited to the session. By my estimation of the spaces avalible right around 372 or so people have applied to the program.
- Feb 11 by AshBrock1091Anyone know how to find your 917# ? I can't find my acceptance letter and I have no idea what it is!
- Feb 11 by mytwoboysmomIf you can get into your banweb you will find your 917 number. You may have to search, but it is in there somewhere
- Feb 11 by AshBrock1091Okay thanks!
- Feb 12 by leopard22Hi guys, I am new to allnurses.com as a registered member! I have also applied to the University of West GA for Summer 2013. I too recieved the email for the writing session. I am also taking the CNA classes at Covenant CNA school on March 5th. Looks like we have something in common already!