University of West GA 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 8 by nclarelI applied to West ga. But What is the cheapest and easiest schools to get the CNA class?
- Jan 9 by mytwoboysmomI am not sure there is a really cheap CNA class, I paid about 750.00 for my class that includes the state exam. It is close to my house, and has night classes and saturday clinicals. I live in Paulding County, If that is close to where you are let me know I will give you the info.
- Jan 9 by nclarelNo, it is not close to me. Because i live in Morrow
- Jan 9 by AshBrock1091Nclarel,
I live in Decatur, and I will be attending Covenant CNA school by Emory hospital downtown. I start January 26th and I will be taking weekend classes. The course is $600 all together but they allow payment plans. Idk if they have closed registration or not, but you should probably call up there and check it out.
- Jan 9 by nclarelThank you. Do you have their number?
- Jan 9 by AshBrock1091I don't have it saved... But if you google Covenant CNA school it'll be like the first option... All blue background on the homepage.
- Jan 10 by nclarelthanks a lot. got it
- Jan 13 by nclarelI want to talk to someone in the program actually..
- Jan 25 by nclareldoes anyone know anything about kaplan entrance test?