Trying for Gwinnett Tech Fall 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 14 by Blue Felt FedoraQuote from janellybellyI don't know if HOPE or Pell do; that's something you would have to ask the financial aid office. I think if you get student loans, they would automatically go to cover tuition as long as you're at least a part-time student.Keep forgetting to ask, does financial aid for gwinnett cover if you take courses outside your degree requirements? Not sure where I got the idea to ask.
HOPE does cap the number of credits it will pay for. I would definitely go see them in the Financial Aid office to be certain, though.
- Jan 14 by RN_Student14Late Feb. Testing takes place all of March. I advise everyone to wake up very early the day to sign up for the Kaplan so you choose the latest date to take the test. So you can have sufficient time to study.
- Jan 16 by janellybellyQuote from RN_Student14Out of curiousity, what if you dont have a PCP? I am certain I've had all these shots before, but this was all back in my hometown many years ago. :S I suppose I should start getting in contact with their health dept. Seeing as it might take me a freaking year to get in touch or get anything from them!Everyone will have to download the RN health info check list that is sent to you once you have been accepted and take it to your PCP to have it filled out. MMR, Varciella, Hep, Tuberculin test and Tetanus.
- Jan 17 by Blue Felt FedoraQuote from janellybellyIs your hometown in Georgia? I can't speak for adults, and I don't know how far back it goes, but Georgia's Immunization Registry is computerized. I just had to order immunization records from my daughter's doctor for her college application, and they printed it off the GRITS system. I know a couple years ago at my checkup my PCP told me it was time to update my tetanus -- I assume that info came they same way, as he's only been my PCP a handful of years. I might try to start with your local Health Department and see if they can access your info through GRITS.Out of curiousity, what if you dont have a PCP? I am certain I've had all these shots before, but this was all back in my hometown many years ago. :S I suppose I should start getting in contact with their health dept. Seeing as it might take me a freaking year to get in touch or get anything from them!
- Jan 17 by Blue Felt FedoraSooo...application deadline has passed. Who (besides me) is waiting to receive an e-mail about that first mandatory meeting?
- Jan 17 by divs618I've applied and am anxiously waiting. I emailed someone and they said early Feb. the invitations for the Kaplan should go out.
- Jan 17 by aalewineI have also applied and am waiting for that email! I have been waiting on this year to come for which seems like forever now!
- Jan 18 by Blue Felt Fedora@divs: Early feb? Gah, that seems like forever. But if they go out that, that'll be earlier than last year, according to RN_Student.
@aalewine: It has seemed like forever, hasn't it? I am so ready to get into the program and get moving. The waiting is killing me.
- Jan 18 by divs618I know! I just want it to be done with and I just want to know if I'm in or not! How did everyone do in their pre req classes?