Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I currently attend Georgia Perimeter College-Decatur/Clarkston campus & Im trying to look at different nursing schools in Ga (specifically schools that offer B.S.N programs). I need to know:
1) GPA you got in with/GPA the school requires. Do they focus on overall GPA or the core GPA for nursing?
2) What school you attend/attended
3) What was your first semester like & nursing scheduling throughout the program. How difficult/challenging is it?
4) personal likes & dislikes of the program
5) TEAS test scores required/what was your score?
6) Any special requirement (such as references/recommendations, CNA,training, ect)
I know its ALOT (sry-lol). Thanks in advance for your responses!!!!
Dec 26, '12
Moved to GA State Nursing Program Forum to elicit further response.