Nurse needing job help!!!Register Today!
- by HeatherMc13 May 21, '12Hello everyone,
I recently graduated nursing school (with a BSN) and will be taking NCLEX in early June (2012). I am looking for a job in Georgia. I am from the Gainesville area but I am willing to move if need be. I have applied and applied for job after job but had no luck. It seems like I am being left in the dust when I hear from others I graduated with who already have multiple offers and jobs. It is very frustrating. It seems as though you can't get a job anymore without either having tons of experience or knowing someone. If anyone is from the Georgia area and knows of any jobs, I could really use the help!!!
- 1,258 Views
- May 23, '12 by PeaceKeeprPhoebe Putney in Albany, SGMC in Valdosta, Tift General in Tifton, Colquitt Regional in Moultrie, Archbold in Thomasville all have RN jobs posted, but that's the opposite side of the state for you. Good Luck!
- May 24, '12 by HeatherMc13Thanks for all the help!! I am willing to move so I will take a look!!
- May 25, '12 by flyfarfarawayTry contacting the nurse recruiters instead of just applying. They may be able to help.
- May 25, '12 by RNnbakesMCCG, Coliseum, Houston medical center in the Macon area are always hiring.
- May 27, '12 by Marshall1Northeast Ga Medical Center, Gwinnett Medical Center, ALL of the hospitals in and around ATL, both hospitals in Athens and the VA in Augusta are all hiring and do hire new grads. Northridge in Commerce also hires new grads