Lanier Tech LPN Summer 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- I'm in for a meet and greet celebration!! We need to blow off some steam!!
- Any news nj??
- Feb 22 by njspringmistThanks for posting that LL. I would have never checked my spam box. Anyway, I'm in!!! Are either of you already certified in CPR? Let me know when and where the celebration will be.
- Mine expired years ago. So I signed up on the AHA website for a class in Cumming on Tues.
- Feb 23 by LaraleighFCongrats nj!!! I just redid my CPR a month or so ago. When are you girls available for a celebration? I'm usually good on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (evening). Or some Saturdays and Sundays. Can't wait!!!
- Feb 25 by mommabri1989Hey it's momma bri... my other account got locked out. I was accepted into the nursing program at Oakwood. Hopefully I will be seeing some of you soon! Congratulations to all of you that got in too! I believe we will all become amazing nurses together! Anyone else going to be going in with kids and a family? I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to make things work with daycare and all. If you want to know the schedule we will have go to the main webpage and click under resources on class schedules put in the info for summer 2013 Oakwood practical nursing. The first four class listings will be the classes and clinicals we will be doing this summer.
- Feb 25 by mommabri1989I am getting my CPR through the intro to healthcare class at the winder barrow campus right now. I will be certified at the end of spring semester.
- Feb 26 by LaraleighFHey! Congrats to you!!! I'm going in with 4 kids (ages 2-7) and no spouse. I am praying that God bridges some childcare gaps for me. So far He has handled all of my other scheduling conflicts! Hope we all can meet up soon! thanks for the info on the schedule! I'll have to look at that! I'm at the Forsyth Campus.
- Feb 27 by RedHeaded2bNurse16Congrats!! I'm also a Mom of 3... A 9,8 & 15 month old! Currently, I'm working two jobs also! I'm letting one go when classes start in May. But I am a hairstylist with a small studio I share with another girl... So I'm planning on just doing clients on Sat. I'm most nervous about the long hours of clinicals, class and studying with my little one. She is at that stage where she's for a cold or ear infection every couple weeks and the Mommy doesn't get any sleep! I'm also 37 and no spring chicken so I'm just worried about my endurance! But like LL said, God will help and find a way!
LL... I live on the North end of Forsyth and I can reccommend a great daycare if your interested. It's near the outlet mall and is very family style and very decent price. My little one goes full time, but I know they do part time and I believe they do drop ins... Just let me know if you want the info and ill pm it to you!
Can't wait to meet you all! I'm good for a Saturday evening or Sunday at lunch! Sounds like we could all use a break!