Kennesaw State BSN Fall 2012 - Page 24Register Today!
- Quote from hellenvnCongratulations!The letter has two sheets: one with congratulations and some guides. Other is the acceptance contract. I will have to fill and mail the later one out by April 30. My GPA is 3.65 and Teas is 85%. Thanks so much and good luck to you.
I think chichi023 meant to ask....Will the letter be in a regular size envelope, or the big A4 size one?
Per chichi023, will the letter come in a regular size small envelope or the big A4 one?...
- Apr 16, '12 by Brazilian nurseThe letter came in a regular size envelope.
- Apr 16, '12 by brianaeliseHello Chichi023,
My overall GPA was a 3.91 and I got an 81.3 on the TEAS! The letter came in a regular size envelope and it only had two sheets of paper in it!
- Apr 16, '12 by karamarie91I got accepted too! I had found out at work when I was checking my email! I plan to go there.
- Apr 16, '12 by czechchickAnyone on a standby? I am and I didn't hear about anyone who didn't get accepted after the interview this semester.Last edit by czechchick on Apr 16, '12
- Apr 16, '12 by NGgirlI'm on standby. Hopefully we will get pulled from the standby list but I doubt it because I've heard from a lot of people that they never get called. Trying to keep my hopes up though
- Apr 17, '12 by FrysGIRLI applied for the traditional program. I just emailed Fran today that I'll be giving up my seat. So, who knows, you might get a call back after all Keep you head up and never give up.