Kennesaw State BSN Fall 2012 - Page 23Register Today!
- Apr 11, '12 by hellenvnThanks so much GTqueen371.
- Apr 16, '12 by FrysGIRLGot an email from Fran today stating that I got accepted into the program. So, everybody start checking the email you submitted with your application. I've decided to give my seat to somebody else on the wait-list. I'm going to attend Clayton State instead mainly due to location. To those that didn't get in this year, keep trying! I had an adjusted KSU gpa of 3.1, cumulative gpa of 3.0 and TEAS of 86, but I never gave up. Congratulations to any other students that got accepted into the program!
- Apr 16, '12 by hellenvnI got my acceptance letter today too around 2:30 pm hihi. So happy )) and anxious at the same time. Congratulations to everyone who also got accepted
- Apr 16, '12 by chichi023Quote from hellenvni got my acceptance letter today too around 2:30 pm hihi. so happy )) and anxious at the same time. congratulations to everyone who also got acceptedcongratulations on your acceptance. what was your gpa and teas score? did your letter came in a big envelope? when do you have to reply back to them to accept your space?
- Apr 16, '12 by hellenvnThe letter has two sheets: one with congratulations and some guides. Other is the acceptance contract. I will have to fill and mail the later one out by April 30. My GPA is 3.65 and Teas is 85%. Thanks so much and good luck to you.
- Apr 16, '12 by NGgirlFrysGirl,
What program did you apply to - accelerated or traditional?