Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 17, '12 by AFLcatHello everyone
I know this is off topic, but how hard is Chem 1151? Math is def. not my strong point, and I've never taken it in high school. I'm also taking Math 1107 (statistics). My other class is world lit which I can get an A in easily. I'm highly considering dropping Chem 1151 and taking it in spring. First of all, I'm not sure if I can manage to get an A in stats and chem . Second, I would use this semester and winter break to read the textbook to "prepare" myself...I might get a tutor too. Please give me any advice ya'll have! I'm already stressed out about the semester lol. Thank you so much! Good luck to all of you who have applied.
- Aug 18, '12 by kcozonacI'm taking Chem1152 this fall too. I have Hassletine for lecture and Gaines for lab. And I agree with WhiteSnoopy - I only got in because I kept checking when drop/add started. If you're trying to get in, keep checking!
- Aug 18, '12 by triciah2005I have Gabriel for 1152 this fall, M/W 3:30 to 4:45....not looking forward to it, but heard he's the best teacher to have! I didn't have a problem getting in because, technically, I'm a senior so I had priority registration. I signed in as soon as I could and got in. I have Gaines for Lab, W at 5:00. AFLcat, Just a word about Stats and Chem 1151 - I took stats in Spring 2012...I hated it...but I think I had a terrible teacher, so that had something to do with it. I was not a fun person to live with during that class. I found it very confusing, stupid and pointless, I just got an A in the class. Chem 1151 was a bit hard, but I took it in the summer, so half the amount of time and managed to get an A....would I want to take them both together? Hell no! Best of luck!
- Aug 18, '12 by Pleigh33It is doable but if you really think you won't be able to make A's you may want to reconsider. I have availability to tutor in stats and chem, definitely not literature though :/
- Aug 19, '12 by AFLcatThank you so much for the advice, ladies! I will most likely drop Chem 1151 and take it Spring semester.
- Aug 19, '12 by triciah2005Great kcozonac! Is it Kathy? We should be lab partners! Let's look for each other on Wednesday
- Aug 20, '12 by wisdomhunterI am. I have Mrs. Tresham Mondays and Wednesdays at 5, I think, and lab on Monday evening afterward. Are you in that class? I'm dreading it. A&P I was so hard that I break out in a cold sweat thinking about the lab practicals...
- Aug 20, '12 by wisdomhunterI don't know why this posted here in response to the question about A&P II, but that's what I was trying to do...
- Aug 20, '12 by racquel30I have the same class and lab for A&PII! I have heard she's tough, but hopefully it won't be to bad. We should try to be lab partners! See you later today