Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 45Register Today!
- Oct 16, '12 by kander96When I dropped mine off, they told me to give it straight to Fran. I would e-mail her to make sure that she has it.
Thanks nutrizun! I didn't have to take any classes this semester, so I thought that maybe they didn't give me a time ticket bc of that... good to know that it's still too early!
- Oct 16, '12 by andrea0220So, I emailed her, but I called also and the person who answered the phone said he gave it to her.
Thanks for the advice!
- Oct 16, '12 by crjohnson10210For whoever asked about research...
If you take it online, it is about $300 more. I am taking it in class on Tuesday nights. I don't really know about comparing the two since I didn't take it online, but if you want to post that question on the KSU SNA page- I'm sure some of the upperclassmen could tell you which they prefer!
People going to GANS- we are going to be there all weekend, all day...soo anytime you see any of us please come say hi! Also, we will have a fundraising table set up Friday and Saturday so you can get some cool stuff there (lanyards, badge reels, t-shirts, etc.) Can't wait to meet y'all!
- Oct 16, '12 by KSUBioGradI'm taking it in class..It is a lot of article reading, 2 exams, and we have one big group project due at the end of the semester. I've heard that you have to write a few papers in the online section but there isn't a group project. So it really would be which you would prefer...If I could go back I would probably take it online but that's just my personal opinion
- Oct 16, '12 by crjohnson10210I'm not sure if anyone has told you all about the AIDS walk on Sunday...it's at Piedmont Park & KSU SNA has a group walking! If you'd like to join, you can choose to join the KSU SNA group when you register on the aidswalkatlanta website! It's only $10 to walk! It would be a great opportunity to meet some of the current students and get some of your questions answered!
- Oct 16, '12 by amytaylor87Hey everyone,
I am taking my cpr class on 10/25 from 9:00am-1:00pm at Emory university with Derek Johnston. Is anyone else taking it on that day?
- Oct 16, '12 by KSUBioGradhey guys! I am the Publications and Media Director for KSU's SNA. I have created your facebook page for everyone entering next semester. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/155588221252925/?fref=ts. If for some reason that doesn't work just search "KSU Nursing Incoming Class Spring 2013"
Please add this to your groups as soon as possible. I have created an event on the page for GANS so you guys will have more info. It would be an excellent opportunity if you could come even if it's just for 1 day. Feel free to add me on facebook as well (Brigitte Bennett).