Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 2, '12 by triciah2005Your GPA's are not bad at all....when you said they were low I though you would say a lot lower! My overall gpa is 3.6, Math/Science is 3.8 and best 7/12 is 3.86. I only got an 84 on the teas, but I heard that as long as you got over an 80, you've got a chance! I'm hoping for the best! I will be so sad if I don't get in
- Jul 2, '12 by ContentaI too will just be heart broken. But, I have ready decided I will only allow myself one good cry and then I will apply to a ADN program, Bridge to BSN. Such the much longer route. But, if I don't get accepted to KSU, I don't have any other choice. (I'm not even allowing myself to consider what I will do if I'm not accepted to a ADN (I also have a masters degree and it seems so strange going in reverse, degree wise. I just keeping my fingers crossed. Hope we will be in school together come this January
- Jul 12, '12 by ContentaOk. So how many people think we are going to hear anything in the next two weeks? Last year it was in August BUT the deadline last year was May 31 not June 30th; a whole month earlier! Maybe they have the system more automated and can rank our scores faster. One can only hope
- Jul 12, '12 by Pleigh33At orientation they said it would be mid August. I am about to explode I want to know so badly.
- Jul 12, '12 by kcozonacI called today... They said they haven't even started looking at the spring applicants yet. I guess I can stop spying on the mail man for a while!
- Jul 23, '12 by RedtrainHi everyone,I applied to KSU for spring 2013.I cannot wait for the interview letter to arrive.Please, if anyone receives one let me know!I would like to get accepted to the traditional program.I am finishing organic chemistry within two weeks, and I will take statistics during the fall semester. That will be my las prereq what I have to have. I have a GPA of 3.9 something. The TEAS score is 80%.i hope this will be enough for an interview!!
- Jul 23, '12 by RedtrainI heard that last year the lowest Teas test score that someone got in to KSU was 80%. That warms my heart because I scored exactly 80% so, I am hopeful that I have a chance.
- Jul 29, '12 by kcozonacI talked to Sandi on Friday at orientation, and she said the interview letters might not go out till the end of September.
The good news is, there are about 700 applicants for spring admission - 300 less than the number of fall applicants. And, there are about 20 more slots open for spring admissions than fall. Statistically, our chances are better than for fall applicants.
- Jul 29, '12 by Pleigh33Do you know how many slots there are available all together?