Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- May 15, '12 by racquel30@triciah2005:I took the teas on the 11th too and I didn't do as well as I would have liked either. I made an 85, which was an improvement from the first time, but I thought I would do better. I actually scored the highest in the science and math sections, so that was a plus. Do you know if they look at the scores from each section, or just the overall teas score?
@cabzun:I took the teas last week and I thought the practice book was very helpful. It seemed like a lot of the teas questions were covered in the study manual. I spent about a week studying the entire practice book. I read everything and answered all of the practice questions, and I also took both of the practice tests. Good Luck!!
- May 15, '12 by cabzun@racquel30: thank u! I'm definitelyGoin to need it! I finished the practice book yesterday took one of the exams I did pretty okay but science got me! So Im brushing up on my science.. An 85 is really good!! I hope to make atleAst an 80 I would be super happy!!
- May 30, '12 by Pleigh33Hey! I got an 84 on the TEAS and have a 3.8GPA. Has anyone heard how long it takes for the interview letters to go out?
- Jun 4, '12 by triciah2005I heard September...seems worlds away!
- Jun 4, '12 by Pleigh33Wow! That seems like worlds away indeed.
- Jun 6, '12 by Pleigh33Thanks for posting! That is a huge improvement from finding out in September.
- Jul 2, '12 by ContentaI unfortunately have low GPA values. : ( I made a lot of “B’s” while completing my first Bachelors over 15 years ago. My M/S GPA is 3.4, overall prerequicite is 3.4 and best 7/12 is 3.68. I still have micro and intro to sociology to complete this fall. My only hope is I did well on the TEAS. I made a 93. I hope the higher TEAS will balance the lower GPA’s and get me high enough to make the cut off score to get an interview. Everyone seems to have so much higher GPA’s then myself. All I can do at this point is wait!!!