Hopeful Georgia Highlands Fall 2012 RN applicant - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 28, '12 by jenniferb79Dropping my application off tomorrow. Hopefully my final transcripts from fall 2011 will get there by the end of the week. If they don't, do you think that will disqualify me or will those classes just not be counted in the worksheet calculation? Ah, always waiting until the last minute! Anyways everything else has been submitted so I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Chattahoochees Tech has apparently already sent out some rejection letters. Still waiting to here from them myself and I guess that is a good thing. I will know by April 25. Good luck all!
- Apr 25, '12 by TfhorneHey jenniferb79 When I dropped off my application at highlands they said that they don't even look at them until May. I guess that's why it takes so long to hear back from them. That being said as long as your transcripts got there before now you should be fine!
- May 2, '12 by jenniferb79Thanks. I found out that my transcripts got there March 30 (thanks goodness). I got an email yesterday stating that I needed to fill out a form deferring my admittance to Fall 2012 (I had originally applied for Spring 2012). I should find out whether or not I was accepted to Chatt Tech's program at the end of this week or early next week. Still not sure which school I would choose if I got into both. Weighing the pros and cons of each. Does anyone know what the schedule is like at Highlands? How many days a week and where clinicals are done?
- May 6, '12 by jenniferb79So I got accepted to Chattahoochee Tech! Yay! I'm so excited that one way or another I am going to be a nurse in a couple of years. I will have to wait and see if I get accepted at GHC too and if so, I will have to decide which program to attend. I wish they would send out letters sooner!
- May 8, '12 by hopeful616I took my last final last night, so all my core/general classes are done! Whew! How I have to wait to see if I get a happy letter in June! How about y'all?
It's almost time to start a countdown!!!
- May 9, '12 by NS1485yeah I was told today that letters would be sent out 2nd week of June for GHC, but I hear they always delay beyond when they say they're going to. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long!
- May 10, '12 by hopeful616I'm so excited!!! It seems like this semester went by so fast, but the wait for letters is going to be so SLOW!!
- May 10, '12 by NAA MOMOI wish the days will run fast, being accepted would be a nice birthday gift, from the past yrs, I am thinking 3rd week in June.
- May 11, '12 by hopeful616I sure hope so!!! That would be an awesome birthday gift!
It's a scary time for me too because if/when I start nursing school, I'll have to quit my full time job. I won't know anything about financial aid/ loans until I get accepted, and then I'll have to do a special circumstance form to reflect my current lack of income. It's sooo stressful! Each step depends on the next!
How about we all just set up lawn furniture next to our mailboxes and wait until the letters get here!
- May 14, '12 by NAA MOMOSoo worried about finances too. I feel like my life is on hold. Everything depends on an acceptance letter