Gwinnett Tech Nursing Program 2012 kaplan exam - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 15, '12 by RN_Student14Yeah, but he applied for the RN bridge since he is already an LPN. So he do not count lol and my name on face book is Kamecee Thomas. Do you have a back up plan?
- Mar 15, '12 by seventyseven77hi! To those who took the exam already, congrats on your scores. You all worked really hard for them. I'm taking mine next week and was just wondering how you guys studied for the science section? In your opinion, did taking A&P help? Was it enough or did the questions go beyond what was covered in class? I would appreciate any feedback....thanks so much
- Mar 15, '12 by smiths2nhey!! having done a&p definately does help. science section was veryyyyyyyy indept. the book was very vague. for example one of the questions i recalled was them asking what happens to the blood vessels when you suffer from hypertension? and basically they want you to know what layer(or tunics) of the vessel does hypertension damage and what else happens to it......something along those lines.basically, it really goes into detail. But in general it is pretty easy!
- Mar 15, '12 by seventyseven77smiths2n, I really appreciate it! Wow, it really is detailed. I see that there is no good way to study for the science section... you either know it or you don't!
Good luck to you, I hope you hear good news next month!
- I am taking the test next Tuesday, and thought I was prepared - reading these posts is scaring me - plus I took a practice test in the Kaplan guide and did terriblle on Science and Language!! The two areas I felt good about - For the science does anyone know if the test will only cover A&P? Is there Chemistry and Physics on it? There was a lot of plant stuff on the practice test too....Good luck to everyone - !!
- Mar 16, '12 by RN_Student14Just physiology. Do not stress yourself over the spelling section in the book because that is not on the test. The link today was sent to you when the mandatory meeting email was sent out, provided samples question of writing, that's what is going to be on the test. Good luck.
- Mar 16, '12 by seventyseven77Quote from kameceeHi, thank you for all the information you posted so far, they've been very helpful in easing my fears of this exam. Would you mind forwarding the email you received to me because I didn't get one. I really would appreciate it. My email is: email@example.com.Just physiology. Do not stress yourself over the spelling section in the book because that is not on the test. The link today was sent to you when the mandatory meeting email was sent out, provided samples question of writing, that's what is going to be on the test. Good luck.
- Mar 16, '12 by NAA MOMOHi Ladies,
i just came back gtc, i filled the last spot and i was 211. So the no is down to 211!!! They had said there was a spot for everyone, but there was only one left for monday and that was because someone cancelled. Good luck to you all
- Does that mean there are 211 applicants basically!!
- Thanks Kamecee, I appreciate it! I did not get that email, so just had it sent - would have been nice to have had that before...oh well!! I feel like I have wasted A LOT of time! Sometimes I feel like I am so stressed out I cannot even study - major anxiety!!