Gwinnett Tech Nursing Program - Page 6Register Today!
- Dec 10, '11 by mel30096Pre-nursing Advice:
If you received a B in your A&P I lecture, but a C in the lab, would you retake the course?
- Mar 12, '12 by RN_Student14Yes I would retake it if you can. The process is very competitive. Now of course if you make A's in the other courses, that C might be ok.
- Apr 6, '12 by ebrooks1013hey i just wondered if you make a c in a course and then retake it do they take the higher score or average it into the gpa?
- Apr 7, '12 by RN_Student14Honestly, I am not sure. I never retook a course. Definitely email someone in the once stop office. I do not want to misinform you
- Apr 7, '12 by mads1momthey used to average, but now the take the higher score, HTH!