GTC 2012 applicants - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 15, '12 by phrozenoneI made a 74....so don't feel bad. Saadia told me that the 70's were very normal and were the most common scores thus far. I wouldnt stress it if I were you. I'm working on my backup plan/second school of choice now just to be on the safe side.
- Mar 15, '12 by metoyouHave any of you who've taken the Kaplan thus far, also taken the TEAS V? Im curious on how you would compare them if you do not mind sharing. I take my Kaplan next Tuesday, so im in total studing/freaking out mode.
- Mar 15, '12 by DeviMakI think that's a pretty good score. I'd be happy with it! I'm so scared to take the darn test!
- Mar 16, '12 by RN_Student14Do not stress. If you go in there stressing, your only hurting your chances. Just view the information as motivation sweety. Wish you luck.
- Mar 16, '12 by NAA MOMOGTC2012 i am taking mine on monday too. i only have 2 days to look at the book. yikes!!!
- Mar 16, '12 by kiki69Hi GTC2012!
It went okay, I ended up with a mid 70's score. The science was hellish and the writing section didn't make any sense. The bad thing is there is no advice I can give about studying. The reading/math and writing you can use the books, but the science. Wow! Now we just wait and see...
Keep in touch! Would love to know how you are doing! Let us know after your test next week! Good luck, you'll do wonderfully...Last edit by kiki69 on Mar 16, '12 : Reason: wasn't done
- Mar 16, '12 by kiki69Kamecee,
Don't worry, thats about what I got too. It seems to be the norm. We will be okay.
- Mar 16, '12 by Inyourhandsi've taken the teas v. i find the science section to be easier and a lot more broad. it does have chemistry in it though. as far as the rest of the sections it's pretty much the same. i made a composite score of 89 on it with science being the lowest section the first time and an 82 the second time . it's definitely a lot longer than the kaplan.
good luck everyone!
- Mar 19, '12 by Gtc2013Hi Kiki.. Didn't go so well for me. I got a 77 so I'm pretty disappointed right now