Gordon College Fall 2012 hopefuls - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 3, '12 by NicholePC13Well, I'm taking Micro and AP II now, and after that, I'm done. Paper/pencil critical thinking test? Well...that sucks... I feel as if that's the only way I would get in too....is if I do well on the critical thinking test...thats IF I get an invite to take it.
- Well the wait continues...this is so nerve wreckn.
- Feb 3, '12 by KRH78MedicalMinded,
You have got alot going for you... You are a student @ Gordon (they get put before the transfers) and you are a CNA already (you are awarded extra points for that) Hopefully we will all get in!!!
- I hope so. I jus wish we could go ahead an take da critical thnkn test.
- Krh78 and thanks. wat u said is gne help me get thru da wait. So does anyone knw hw da acceptance process wrks?once accepted do we have to "rsvp"? Thats a new phrase to me lol. Ive heard otha nursin students mention it.
- Feb 4, '12 by KRH78Yes once you are accepted you have to "accept" your spot (RSVP) VERY IMPORTANT... If you don't, you are bumped off the list which will free up a spot for the people who got wait listed...
- Oh ok. I thought so.
- Everybdy i jus recievd my apptmnt for da critcal thnkn test. It on feb. 17th @ 1 an i stay n barnesville.
It also states that its estimated that decision letters will go out by April 30thLast edit by MedicalMinded on Feb 4, '12
- Feb 4, '12 by NicholePC13Well....there goes my hope. I stay in Barnesville 2... I just checked my mailbox....& nothing.....
- They mite b goin by las name or by order of wen applications were recieved bcuz i hand deliverd mine withn the first week or 2 of da application process openin. An u mite want to call an see wat order they are mailn em out. All at once or n groups. Keep hope alive!