Gordon College Fall 2012 hopefuls - Page 10Register Today!
- Feb 24, '12 by PinoysailorI feel ya Cassandra13. Felt like my brain is jello after that test just hoping we did real good
- Feb 24, '12 by hoping4thebest1That's all we can do is stay positive, but also be prepared for if we don't get in. I'm thinking I should of applied for others schools as well now. I'm anxious now, can't imagine how I will be in April.
- Feb 24, '12 by MedicalMindedI agree. The wait is alrdy drivin me crazy. Wen i seen my critical thnkn results it said my group size was 100. I knw there is 2 groups so im guessn 200 applicants n all.
- Feb 24, '12 by NicholePC13Oh, well...I thought it was more applicants than that! Taking the top 50 out of each group then, ya think? Hmmmm Here's to our little group getting in! HIP HIP, HOORAYYY!!!!
- Feb 24, '12 by sc1992MedicalMinded- My GPA is a 3.1.
- Feb 24, '12 by PinoysailorI'm with all off you we all just have to stay positive..... Suck we have to wait so long though but I'm sure time will fly by
- Feb 24, '12 by MedicalMindedOh ok@ sc1992.
- Mar 1, '12 by NicholePC13Critical Thinking test scores are up for the second group!! I got a 77.5! Phew....I thought my score was gonna be worse than that! :icon_roll
- Mar 1, '12 by MedicalMindedCongrats Cassandra!
I wonder what the average for the critical thinkin test is? Since this is my first time taking it idk what a good or bad score is. I hate that the transcript for the test doesnt really give you much info like the teas.
- Mar 1, '12 by NicholePC13I agree!!! I was scrolling down to see a complete write up of my strengths and weaknesses....but it has nothing like that... just a general summary for that particular heading. I'm thinking about calling and asking to see what is considered to be a competitive score...hmm..