GA Nursing Roll Call - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 18, '07 by RedERRNHi all you southern belles and gents! I'm Sally. I live in Macon and work at The Medical Center of Central Georgia in the ER. I am currently in school to complete RN-BSN and should be done in August 2008.
- Apr 19, '07 by ks33Quote from CB1004Hello, I'm Cheryl and I'm a nursing student @ ATC in Gwinnett. I enjoy reading all of the "experienced" posts. They are encouraging and really help us "greenies" out. Keep up the great work.
Are you taking the lpn or rn course? I just called ATC to find out if they had satellite schools that offer either program I was told that they offer the program but you could only take it at the main campus in athens.
PLEASE ADVISE as i am desperatly trying to find a school. i live in the atlanta area
- Hello everyone,I live in Macon,work as a LPN in a local LTC facility.I am schooling at home for my RN from the College Network.I currently do careplans any advice.
- :spin: Hello Sallie i live in macon too,need some advice on careplans and A&P.HELP!Quote from RedERRNHi all you southern belles and gents! I'm Sally. I live in Macon and work at The Medical Center of Central Georgia in the ER. I am currently in school to complete RN-BSN and should be done in August 2008.
- :spin: great,i wish you wellQuote from nurse hobbithi everyone!
i am lorie, live in nashville, ga work at south georgia medical center in valdosta. i work med/surg and will be returning to school in may to work on getting my rn.
- May 1, '07 by bigsyisI work as Triage Nurse in Northeast GA for a large group of cardiologists, and live in the mountains. I was previously a CEN, and did occupational health, and was a volunteer Firefighter/First Responder.
- May 18, '07 by ORtoWAtoNVtoGAHello I'm Lameka currently a nursing student in Las Vegas but planning on relocating to Lithonia soon.Last edit by ORtoWAtoNVtoGA on May 19, '07
- May 31, '07 by I1tobernJLowe here from Cartersville, GA; working in Ft. Oglethorpe, GA; Been nursing for 3 years. My background is ER, ICU and HH
- Jun 5, '07 by sueingaHello,
I live in NW Georgia area and just finished my first year as an RN in dialysis. I was an LPN for 25 years and then got my RN thru Excelsior. Look forward to hearing about other areas of care as I'm not sure this is my forte.
- Jun 6, '07 by MsDorseyQuote from ORtoWAtoNVtoGAHello Lameka,Hello I'm Lameka currently a nursing student in Las Vegas but planning on relocating to Lithonia soon.
My name is Katina and I currently reside in Lithonia. PM me if you have any questions.