GA Nursing Roll Call - Page 10Register Today!
- Aug 2, '09 by NeecyBSN_RNHello all!
I am in Savannah, GA and set to begin the BSN program at Armstrong Atlantic State on Aug. 17!! I am a double major: Health Sciences (Health Admin)/Nursing and looking forward to this journey and graduating May 2011. I am also an Army ROTC cadet, so I have already signed my life away ! Look forward to hearing from everyone!
- Aug 4, '09 by tracyd77Hey! I'm Tracy and I am an ADN student at the College of Coastal Georgia (Brunswick). I am starting in less than 2 weeks! WOW! I'm so excited.
Neecy224, you're right up the road!
- Aug 4, '09 by NeecyBSN_RNHey Tracy,
Yeah girl I applied to Coastal too (my friend graduated from there in Dec 2007)and I was accepted but I turned it down to go to Armstrong offer b/c it was a BSN and then lo and behold Coastal now has a BSN program as of Fall 2009. Congrats on your acceptance and good luck!!
- Aug 13, '09 by GaNsgStudenthello everyone!!
my name is amy and i will be starting macon state colleges adn program in about 4 days! good luck to all the new nursing students and to all those returning in the fall!
- Aug 28, '09 by lotus2013Hi!
I'm Shanice. Call me Shanice or lotus- whichever you prefer. I'm a wannabe RN. I'm a certified paralegal currently working as a legal assistant. I've worked in the legal field for over 12 years. I'm dissatisfied and unfulfilled. I love to help people and volunteered regularly before beginning classes at GPC this Fall. I'm a divorced mom to 2 boys who are extremely active. I've decided to pursue Nursing because of my desire to help people, because I've always loved hospital environments and because of the possibility of a more flexible schedule. I also want to feel like I've made a difference somewhere, somehow, at the end of a workday.
I've been out of school for, um, a while (lol) and am taking prerequiste courses. I have a really strong desire to be a Nurse and I really hope I can be accepted into GPC's Nursing Program as soon as my prerequisites are met. I understand it will be very competitive, so any help and information I can get is greatly appreciated.
Have a wonderful weekend!
- Sep 1, '09 by CaribMuslimah, RNhello everyone...caribmuslimah here. i am a new bachelor's prepared nurse in the (not-so-metro) atlanta area. i decided to finally join this forum after having found so many answers to so many of my questions on this site. now that i've joined, my hope is that my input will be helpful.
- Sep 3, '09 by RNnbakesHello I'm a recent grad. graduated from Kennesaw state, was at floyd medical center for a while.Last edit by traumaRUs on Oct 10, '11 : Reason: name deleted per op request
- Feb 10, '10 by chendamoniHi, I am Chenda! I received my BA in Spanish from GCSU in May 2009, and I am hoping to get into MCG's CNL Program (at the Athens Campus) for Fall 2010! I am very hopeful and very excited
- Jul 8, '10 by BSNRN2010Hometown: Augusta
Current: South Atlanta
Recent grad 2010
Anyone at SRMC?Last edit by BSNRN2010 on Jul 8, '10 : Reason: Didn't want to say exact location and wanted to add more info
- Jul 22, '10 by timidangel82Hey ya'll! my name is Kristin, from Colquitt GA. I am a CNA and currently enrolled in the ADN program at Bainbridge College. Anyone else from my area?