GA ATTRegister Today!
- by Emile Apr 24, '12Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to get a quick ATT in the state of Georgia? I really need to take the NCLEX ASAP after graduation.
- Apr 30, '12 by GaMommy81Hey Emile,
Did you register for the NCLEX yet? I am registering this Friday. Let me know when you get your ATT and I will do the same. Good luck to you!
- Apr 30, '12 by EmileI registered with Pearson Vue this past Saturday. I did my fingerprints on Friday. I will keep you updated. By the way, I got the job at the Coliseum, the start date is June 11th so I'm hoping this process goes by fast. Good Luck to you
- Apr 30, '12 by GaMommy81Congratulations! What unit will you be working on? I am so happy for you! I hope all goes well.
- Apr 30, '12 by EmileThanks, I will working medsurg.
- May 2, '12 by GaMommy81That is awesome! I hope that you will have a great experience.
- May 8, '12 by EmileGaMommy,
Did you start sending all your stuff yet? Have you checked your application status? I sent a copy of my secure and verifiable document over a week ago and it still says pending when I check my application status. It looks like the GA BON is very slow. keep me updated.
- May 8, '12 by GaMommy81Hi Emile,
I completed the NCSBN application yesterday. I am going to get fingerprinted today or Thursday. What is the secure and verifiable document? We were told that our transcripts will not be sent until May 14th. We were instructed to fill out the GA BON application after the background check comes back. I am doing everything slowly. I will keep you updated. Hang in there.
- May 8, '12 by EmileThe secure and verifiable document has to be a copy of your driver's license, passport, etc here is a link of the acceptable list of secure and verifiable document http://law.ga.gov/vgn/images/portal/...t%208.5.11.pdf. I wish I could do everything slowly but due to the fact I have to start my job June 11th, I feel pressured.
- May 8, '12 by GaMommy81Oh okay cool. Thank you. So a stipulation to start is that you have to have the NCLEX passed by June 11th? Do you feel ready?