Chattahoochee Tech Spring 2014 LPN ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by dje5418 Sep 19Has anyone applied for Spring 2014 at CTC? It is a great time to get to know each other while waiting for that interview invitation. I met some of my classmates here and found that it made orientation and the first week of classes easier. I would be glad to answer any questions about the LPN program.
- Sep 20 by NadiaJI applied for spring 2014. I'm pretty excited about it. Are you in the program right now?
- Sep 20 by RH_FanI applied for Spring 2014.
- Sep 24 by acurry961I applied for spring!
- Sep 30 by msuzalgeorgeI've applied for the spring 2014 cohort! Has anyone heard anything about when you can expect the interview invitation? The wait is killing me!
- Sep 30 by acurry961I got my interview invitation today. It's Oct 14th.
- Sep 30 by NadiaJI also got my invitation today. It is October 11.
- Sep 30 by RH_FanI got mine today. October 11.
- Sep 30 by NadiaJ@RH_Fan
What time is your interview? Mine is at 8am. Maybe we will get to meet.
- Sep 30 by dje5418Good Luck on your interviews!!! I think the advice we got was "dress for success." These ladies are a great group of women and they will treat you like real people. Google some of the "most ask questions for nursing schools" and you will know about what to expect. Also, If you have looked at the thread for our class on here then you can see what we went through while we were waiting and it may help to prepare you for the next phase. We were the first class to go through the interview process at CTC for the LPN program. Again, good luck and hope to see some of you on campus in January!