Chattahoochee Tech 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 22 by dje5418They have posted the application online and you can mail or drop the application to the Austell campus. Has anyone heard what the teas scores are looking like from the current applicant pool??
- Apr 22 by svckxb01Well I can tell you that I have a 78 and someone else in my class made a 92. Geez!! Way to knock out the competition! ! Scores will probably be all over the place!
- May 13 by katherinelutitiaAlright everyone - that time is drawing near!! I just took the TEAS this morning and am pretty happy about the results - scored an 88.0% overall. The math was roughest for me - I'm just weak in that area period. Breakdown of scores: Math 83.3, 85.4 on Science, an 86.7 on English, 100 on Reading. I really utilized the ATI Study Guide and also other online resources. I didn't study as hard as I planned, but I'm still satisfied with the outcome.
How is everyone else that's applying for Fall coming along? TEAS scores for anyone else?
- May 22 by christysanchez75I recently made an 84 but I read last year they cut off at 84.4. They did change some things for this year but I'm sure it's still going to be who has the best scores. I applied for both this program and the PN program but really don't think I went to school for a certificate. I am going to apply for West GA Tech too. Their cutoff is June 1st.
- May 24 by LaurenRW88Hi all! I got my email notification this morning about when letters are expected for qualified students. I'm so nervous b/c my highest teas score was 74. I do have a 3.8 GPA but I don't know if that will be good enough. Does anyone know what the interview will be like?
- Jun 7 by followingyourheartThe waiting is torture I also received the email about timeline for notifications of interviews and such.... I wonder how many they had apply and how the list works? Good luck to everyone!!
- Jun 10 by followingyourheartSo, this is the week of emails.... So if you don't get an email, is that your way of knowing that you did not make the cut? Will they actually send out letters to those that don't get in? We get to wait an interview request then wait on the acceptance! I hope to hear a lot of good updates on here soon!
- Jun 10 by LaurenRW88I'm guessing only people that are picked for interviews will get emails. I'm going to be on pins & needles all week. Do you know what the interview process will be like? What kinds of ?s will be asked? Thanks and best wishes!
- Jun 10 by ladybugloveeAaaah, it's the week we're supposed to hear something back! I'm so anxious! Good luck to everyone!