Brenau spring 2013 applicants - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 17 by DwmooreIs anyone concerned about Brenau's "conditional" approval as a nursing school?
- Feb 17 by meeepI would be
- Feb 17 by meeepNope.
- Feb 18 by DwmooreI spoke with Brenau and they have full approval. She told me that the website has not been updated. It showed approval as of December 2012, not current. I put a call into the BON to verify.
- Feb 21 by rita.fHi Rox.G. I added you as a friend as I was unable to send you a private message. I am a new member here and I registered due to your post which motivated me to write to you. (the post where you wrote about your High School years). I need your advice on something so kindly send me the message.
- Apr 30 by NRKBHello. I was just wondering if anyone plans on working during nursing school? If so, about how many hours? I am still uncertain whether or not I should work.
- Jul 5 by LPN2BSNRNHello,
Just wanted to touch base with you all. Hopefully everyone is doing great with Nursing. I started pre-reqs in summer and planning to apply for Spring 2015 BSN program. I wanted to get some feedback on how the program is so far. There are so many questions that only an insider can answer.. Like when do clinicals start? What about skills checkoffs? How many classes do you have? Any feedback would be so appreciated. I am currently an LPN (15 years) and this program is the only way I can even dream of going back for my RN (except for Excelsior or College Network, and I looked into these, and they are not for me).
I wish you all the very best!