Augusta Tech Fall 2012Register Today!
- by Britmum May 7, '12Hey, just posting to see if anyone else is applying for the Fall 2012 nursing program at Augusta Tech, GA.Louise.
- Jun 19, '12 by BritmumYay, I'm so glad to hear someone else applying :-). I am dying that we haven't heard anything yet! I called last week and she said it could be July :-(. I'm hoping we hear sooner than that though.
- Jun 21, '12 by lwhitI have applied to their program as well and I'm anxiously awaiting to hear something. How did you guys do on the Pax-Rn?? I am just curious as to what the average score is for the test. Also, please let me know if you hear anything back. Good luck to both of you!!
- Jun 21, '12 by BritmumHey lwhit :-) I got 139 on the PAX. My math really dragged me down though. What did you get? I'm hoping we hear something soon!
- Jun 21, '12 by Pegasus65I got a 134 on the PAX and frankly I was surprised I did that well. I have not taken chemistry or physics. It was pretty hard for me! I know a couple of other people who got like a 141 and I think a 145. Not sure what is average score though.
- Jun 21, '12 by Pegasus65Britmum,
I sent you a PM. I was not able to see your entire post about calling the school. Think the site had difficulties or something.
- Jun 21, '12 by emskWow ya'll did really good on your PAX test, congrats. I got a 110. Did really great on the science and math but the lit., surprisingly, is what dragged me down. I dont know what the average is either. I hope it wont be late in July cause the suspense would probably kill me by that time. Good luck to all of ya'll (:
- Jun 21, '12 by BritmumI hope it won't be too far into July. I know I'll need to take titers for my vaccinations because I don't have a shot record. I also may need to sort out before or after school care for my kiddos, but mostly I'm just impatient, lol!I found the science part of the PAX okay but I had already taken Chemistry, biology and A&P before. English was okay. It was the math that kicked my behind. I'm not that bad at math but I think I just panicked and left alot unanswered to go back to but I ran out of time.
- Jun 21, '12 by emskI'm normally patient but for this I'm soooo not. I pretty sure my shots are up to date...hopefully haha. It was a crazy test. I was sooo anxious because of the time crunch. 3 hrs was just noooot enough.