recording appRegister Today!
- by vicky82 May 11Which is the best recording app you have used. I want to record the lectures but I'm not sure what app is the best. Any suggestions? Thank you!
- 379 Views
- May 14 by nate4546I don't know why there has not been any responses yet. Last semester I also wondered about recording apps and downloaded a couple. In the end I used the voice memo app on my IPOD touch that we were required to purchase. Worked pretty good. Don't know what other features I would have wanted and it was fairly sensitive as well.
- May 14 by vicky82That's what I downloaded. It seems like a good recording app. I will use it tomorrow in class. Hopefully it works well and it will help me take better notes.
- May 14 by 4boysmamaI bring my netbook into class, and use the recording within OneNote to record lectures - it's awesome because the recording sync's with the notes I type, so I can click anywhere in the notes and it will playback from that point in the lecture. OneNote came bundled with my computer, in Microsoft Office - it sync's online (with microsoft's skydrive) and my droid with the onenote app. I love it!
- May 14 by sarahk825I've used iTalk Recorder before and it's worked pretty well for recording lectures. It's free but if you want to upload your recordings to Dropbox you need the premium version of the app which I think costs $1.99. This way you can share recordings with others if you wish!