For profit nursing school - Page 4Register Today!
- Sep 14, '12 by queen2beeThats great!!!! im excited too!! school starts sept 19th but since my credits transfered i will start on dec 5. that gives me time to put money back for emergencies and what not. when will you finish??? im so happy for you, congratulations!!!!
- Sep 14, '12 by mrscseatonI will be done jan 17 2014!! I'm doing an lpn-Rn bridge what's the name of ur school?
- Sep 15, '12 by queen2beeI will be done march 2014 and i go to Kaplan college
- Sep 24, '12 by mrscseatonToday was my first day of school I liked it a lot Andia looking forward to the rest of the year!!
- Sep 25, '12 by queen2beeThats great to know!! I am excited for you, im so ready to start now lol
- Sep 25, '12 by libby11I go to a private -for profit school.
There are pros and cons.
The pros are primarily: small class size; very personalized advisement from admission, academic adviser, and financial aid; no wait list; can be done in less than 2 years (start to finish--ready to sit for NCLEX)
The cons are: price; politics; less sections to choose from---we have block scheduling (for example, full time 3rd semester students essentially MUST have class all day Tuesday, no other choices.)
- Sep 25, '12 by mrscseatonWhere are u lobby and what school do u go to I agree wih the pros