Planner for school - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 5, '12 by esigler81I use both a dry erase board and this (Mead 20-Month Weekly Dated Planner, 2011/2012: Office : Walmart.com) planner to keep track of everything. The planner has tabs for each month and two whole pages for the week. It's notebook sized so there is a lot of room to write everything down. It was only $8 and I love it!
- Aug 5, '12 by staceymDay Runner's Weekly/Monthly Planning Calendar June 2012-June 2013. I bought a large-ish one so I can write more on the weeklys... I like to be able to write what's due and then what needs to be completed each day after I attend a class so I'm always caught up or (hopefully) ahead.
- Aug 5, '12 by alovelymotherI use this http://www.momagenda.com/products.cfm?cID=32&pID=166 it's a little bit pricey but I love the layout!
- Aug 5, '12 by EarthhAngel2013Quote from alovelymotherI like this one. It is major pricey though. I wish I hadn't bought the other one now. This one's nice. Maybe next time...I use this 2012-2013 Mini momAgenda Spiral Planner | momAgenda | The Day Planner for Mom | momAgenda it's a little bit pricey but I love the layout!
- Aug 5, '12 by learning as i goI tried a notebook-type day planner, but it ended up just being one more thing I had to lug around. I now use google calendar to keep track of everything. It's awesome because I can fill it out on my computer and check it on my phone and it sends me reminders if I set it to. My husband uses google calendar as well and our calendars are synced. It helps us keep track of each other's schedules since we are both so busy. He no longer asks me when my clinicals are, or what day our daughter's school play is on, because he knows I will just tell him to check his calendar!
- Aug 6, '12 by EarthhAngel2013The google calendar thing sounds cool, except I don't have a smartphone I can check it on. And I've noticed I spend such a crazy amount of time on my computer already. I think once I start working, I may try to get away from being constantly on my computer, before I get brain damaged or something.
- Aug 6, '12 by zoe92I've heard really good things about the uncalendar although I have not used it before. If you google it, the website should come up.
- Aug 7, '12 by studentnursepupmomQuote from trb76I have this! Love it.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com