- by ~passionateSN~ Aug 17, '12Can someone please tell me what this stands for?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=773017©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 17, '12 by KDSkyy44From what I remember from phlebotomy and CNA basic medical terminology.... Out patient. How is it referenced?
- Aug 17, '12 by ~passionateSN~No like how people on here use it to refer to somebody's post.. Like if they are agreeing with someone I have seen them state " I agree with OP"
- Eh, original post? Original poster? Unless if you are wanting a medical definition then it would be something else. You were pretty vague in your comment.
- Quote from ~passionateSN~Original post or poster, then.No like how people on here use it to refer to somebody's post.. Like if they are agreeing with someone I have seen them state " I agree with OP"
- Aug 17, '12 by ~passionateSN~Thank u! That was really bugging me
- Quote from ~passionateSN~Not alone. It bugs me too sometimes. LOL Oh, "LOL" is laughing out loud just in case you needed a clarification.Thank u! That was really bugging me
- Aug 18, '12 by chorkleAltho, some nurses have patients who are LOLs.