I'm graduating in May 07, hopefully. I have a problem:
1. I transferred in several pre-requisites to my current school from another state. My advisor assured me that these credits transferred in fine, and that I was set to go.
2. I looked at my transcript more critically, and realized that I have three (!) courses that DID NOT transfer in. These courses are needed before I graduate.
3. I attempted several times to get back in touch with my advisor, to no avail. Except today. I managed to actually speak to her on the phone, informed her of the courses, and that I had submitted "transfer re-evaluation" forms for these courses. She replied that she wasn't sure of where these forms are, but that I "don't need to worry, we will take care of it".
This raises some concerns b/c:
1. I feel like I can't trust her, she already missed the credits once
2. This university I go to is notorious for making students take another semester after they already think they graduated.
Am I making too much of this? Have you been in a similar situation?
Are there any other avenues I can try to resolve this problem?
Thanks in advance for your replies.