Downloadable or printable charting forms
- 0Sep 20, '03 by TeresaRN2bAnyone know any sites that I can download charting forms so I can practice my charting?
- 6,534 Visits
- 0Sep 21, '03 by PJMommyDepends so much on the hospital... do they have computerized charting? I agree with essarge, you need to ask the hospital or your CI. The hospital I'm doing a rotation at right now gave us a list of what they considered within normal limits and anything else has to be charted (in a computerized system). Are you charting everything or just by exception? That makes a huge difference also....
- 0Sep 27, '03 by robyn SN/CCCCCheck with your instructors. At our school, we are all provided with copies of flow sheets and charting by exception sheets used by the hospitals we attend clinicals at. Also, I don't know if your school uses CAI's (computer assisted instruction), but we have a wonderful one that walks you through each kind of nurses' note and then lets you practice at the end.
- 0Sep 30, '03 by kwagner_51Try these sites:
Hope these help!!
- 0Sep 30, '03 by kwagner_51You are quite welcome. Anybody can find stuff on the Net by using this site:
All I did was highlight what you were looking for and got this site first. <embarrassed> Then I just narrowed the field to nursing careplans. You see the results. I'm glad it helped. Let me know if you need any more stuff from the net....I'll do my best to find the sites!