Calling graduating class of 2014! - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 1, '12 by misseholmesHi everyone, I start on Sept 7 and am sooooo anxious I just want to get the whole thing over with.....yay for 2014!! Thank you for starting this thread, nursing school is very demanding....I'm sure we all could use the support.
Lets keep each other updatedLast edit by misseholmes on Sep 1, '12
- Sep 1, '12 by lifewithkidsClass of 2014 as well. We started three weeks ago. I agree that there is a LOT of work. I'm also noticing people in my class seem to have their game faces on! With prerequisites people would always talk about being stressed, overwhelmed, and scared. With my nursing group everyone seems really confident.
Anyone else notice heavy duty game faces that show no fear in their class? Everyone has to have some sort of anxiety but it seems the name of the game is not to show it.
- Sep 1, '12 by maggiem1623I started the 30th!!! I will graduate May of 2014. So far so good! I'm so excited to start clinical and labs. These next 2 years will fly by!!!
Good luck to everyone!!!
- Sep 1, '12 by s_lopez1223Hey everyone......congratulations on being the class of May 2014! I can't wait for that time to come. I start Sept 4th and I'm so excited but really nervous at the same time.
- Sep 2, '12 by BAMcDanI started my ASN program on August 27! Made it through a full week with only one mental breakdown lol. Sooo much reading! It's overwhelming at times but I keep reminding myself "they accepted you into the program because they believe you will succeed and graduate!" and I just take it one day at a time. I'm sure it'll fly by! I managed to make two 100% scores on the first two quizzed too! Nice way to start the program!
I WILL graduate May 2014. Failure is not an option!
Good luck to all the other future nurses out there! We can do this!
- Sep 2, '12 by PinkCupcakeMy classes started in the summer and so far so good. We lost close to half our class though by the start of our second trimester
I can already tell that these two years will fly by because I'm too busy with studying to worry about the stress. I put the blinders on and take it one week at a time
- Sep 2, '12 by peter kasongoroam in my second year now and i will graduate summer 2014, right now am not nervous any more. you guys be comfortable with your starting school although its somehow tough don't scared, am here to give you hope and you are most welcome in TANZANIA at MUHIMBILI UNIVERSITY.
- Sep 3, '12 by lonestar9918I started Sept 27th...I am a little overwhelmed and definitley excited and nervous at the same time! Good luck to everyone this semester! I have first skills lab/check-off tomorrow am....anddddd I cant sleep!! lol
- Sep 3, '12 by Jamaicandolwelcome new comers! we are all excited you could join our Thread and adding support to our group. Two days until i start on September 5. My nervousness is busting out of me. sooooo anxious.
- Sep 3, '12 by JamaicandolQuote from peter kasongorowelcome Peter from tanzania at Muhimbili University.am in my second year now and i will graduate summer 2014, right now am not nervous any more. you guys be comfortable with your starting school although its somehow tough don't scared, am here to give you hope and you are most welcome in TANZANIA at MUHIMBILI UNIVERSITY.
Thank you for your words of encouragement. It gives us hope.
Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.