2nd week in Nursing school and freaking out - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 31, '11 by ReneRSThank you so much everyone for all of the helpful advice. I got objectives from my professor and learned that all test/quizzes/assessments come from the textbook. It was just really helpful to know that this should not be quick or easy for me. I will let you know how it goes!!
- Sep 2, '11 by meltnpointofwaxmany people's gpas drop in nursing school. at my school a 93 is an A, a 79 is an F. the grading scale is tougher, the questions are trickier, and the content is more in depth. don't stress out about not getting straight A's. you can know the material very well and still not ace a test because of the way they word the question. you'll be fine
- Sep 2, '11 by knursing54Yeah, same thing happened to me, but like others said this is pretty much brand new stuff you're learning so it is going to be frustrating at times. As long as you put in the effort and use your resources more than likely you will do just fine
- Sep 2, '11 by lmc55dont freak out patho is a really hard class! i found that making flashcards really helps me study and i dont have to sit and read all the chapters. i just flip through my cards before the test. i also made flashcards for pharm too!
- Sep 3, '11 by Connie1109Nursing school will do that to you. It's because the content is much more dense. Don't focus on reading the whole chapter because patho is SOOOO boring. Focus on what your teacher mentioned in class and what they want you to know.