Liability Insurance for Curriculum DevelopmentRegister Today!
- by No Surrender Jan 27, '09Hi,
After working a dozen years in adult education, I have the opportunity to help do the initial draft for health and safety in a national diploma program for working adults. The work has been exciting using my recently refreshed nursing license and my education background. First, content experts will be responsible for evaluating, editing and reviewing all the work. I am not a content expert.
My nursing liability carrier will take my money for a consulting rider but not guarantee coverage. Their contact recommended I hunt for a company that offers more specific coverage for "errors and omissions." Does anyone know of such companies or have any information to help with this?
- 797 Views
- Do you work directly with your carrier or through a broker? If the former, I would suggest attaining a broker that specializes in medical liabilities and E&O coverage. Depending on where you live, I can make a reccomendation.
- Jan 27, '09 by No SurrenderHi again,
I'm working through a carrier and live in Maryland.
- Is there a way to PM on this site? I may have a referral for you.
- Thank you nightmare!
- Jan 27, '09 by nightmareNow you can use the PM function!!:wink2:
- Jan 28, '09 by No SurrenderYes, I would be interested in the contact information. I don't have enough postings to do a PM apparently.