How do you keep your hands in good shape? - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 8, '09 by elsabellesEucerin Plus Intensive Repair cream - my hands were cracked, bleeding and burning, and this stuff and them soft again in less than 2 days.
- Mar 9, '09 by sparketteinok"Ohh, I love the Mary Kay Satan Hands kit too."
Not tryin to poke fun, but that typo is too funny!!!
Hhhmmm...there sure are some days I wish I had Satan Hands!!!
JK...only reserve that for a coworker or two and maybe a boss....
- Mar 11, '09 by diane227Utter cream with gloves over night.
- Mar 11, '09 by mcknisI like suave (daily use) or anything with lanolin in it. I then use a thick foot cream at night with socks over my hands to prevent clothes from being ruined.
- Mar 11, '09 by Purple_ScrubsI also swear by bag balm / udder cream (the real stuff, from the feed store).
As an aside, If you want really strong nails get a product called Hoofmaker cream that is made for horse's hooves. I have horses and when I used this I always applied it with my bare left hand, as I am a lefty. I quickly noticed a HUGE difference between the nails on my left hand and those on my right, both in length and strength. It softens cuticles too. It comes in a plastic jar that will last you forever if you are using it for yourself - you could easily share it with several friends.