Help With GiguRegister Today!
- by rachel33138 Jan 8, '08Can any one give me some advises how to study for GIGU?
I just started and it is so hard and we get a lot of homework.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=272815©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jan 9, '08 by shock-me-sanewhat is gigu?
- Jan 9, '08 by 1776patriotWhat is gigu?
Butts and guts!Last edit by 1776patriot on Jan 9, '08
- Jan 9, '08 by snowfreezeStudy groups are very helpful, review your class notes. Rewrite pertinent info on flash cards and use them. Read what you are supposed to read and take notes on what you read. I remember the Learning Process goes something like this, hear it, read it, write it, say it, use it, teach it and it is yours for life. The teaching part happens when in study groups, something which you understand you can explain to another student.
- Jan 9, '08 by shock-me-saneQuote from 1776patriotha! I thought it was a name of some weird test.What is gigu?
Butts and guts!