Continuing Education for NursesRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Continuing Education for Nurses in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... Hello all This is going to be my first time that I need to take continuing education for my...by akardan Jan 27, '12Hello all
This is going to be my first time that I need to take continuing education for my license in US and I was wondering if anyone knows a good online pharmacology program out there for nurses. I've found a couple but would like to hear from others as well. Also, I'm open to other CEs as well.
Thanks in advance.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=667441©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- any specifics if you want like acls prep course, chemo, cardiac...any preference?
- Jan 28, '12 by akardanWell I work in ER so ACLs and cardiac will be more relevant.
- AHA has a pre ACLS class it's a ekg and pharmacology class it's a certification but no nursing CEs that I know of. And there is this Nursing Continuing Education | CEU for Nurses | NursingCEU.com | Wild Iris Medical Education
I teach the EKG and Pharmacology class for AHA and am thinking of doing it all online but I'm trying to get a feel for how many people would really be interested in it for me to put the work into making it count for CEs...I'd have to tweek it a bit, what do you think?
- Jan 28, '12 by tokmomI would take it NurseGreta.
- wow, ok good to know I will let you know if/when it's up! I will see if there is any other interest. I teach it at the training center I work at in Charlotte, NC now but, as a nurse, I know we would prefer it to be all online if possible.
- Jan 29, '12 by akardanSure I would be willing to take that although without credits. How much the course usually cost and what's the time frame if it happens?
- Feb 2, '12 by NurseGretaGood questions, I'm gathering information to get nationally approved for CEs. I have never applied for this before so I have no idea how long it will take...I'm kinda in research mode now. If I understand correctly you would be interested in an online ACLS prep course even if it didn't supply CEs?
- Feb 5, '12 by akardanThat's correct. I don't mind getting an ACLS course online. I just need to know the course outline in order to make decision.