After termination: A Great Update - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 18, '11 by VivaLasViejasCONGRATULATIONS!!!! yelclap:
It's always good to hear when something positive happens to a person who's been through a bad patch. Thanks for sharing your happy news with us!
- Oct 18, '11 by SuesquatchRNWay to land on your feet!
- Oct 18, '11 by MsBlissfulI will not say which hospital, but I worked for a local hospital recently. It's a huge facility, with nothing but good reputation in the community.
I got a call today from an atty. They are interviewing me as a colleague of mine is suing them for wrongful termination and harassment.
I walked off the job only after a year. It was a hell hole, and it was really bad to work at.
Lawsuits.. this place has done 3 known settlements related to suits in just the last 3 years.
DO THESE PLACES NEVER LEARN? PAY ANOTHER NURSE 350K GO ON.
- Oct 18, '11 by Good Morning, GilI don't think I'm familiar w/your story, but just wanted to say congrats!!! I really do believe things happen for a reason, and even though you couldn't see it then, getting canned (wrongfully) from your other job led you to a much much better place. Congrats!! And enjoy your new job!! You'll now be working for a place that you respect, yay!!
- Oct 20, '11 by MN-NurseQuote from rn4ever?No kidding. He could have just got her hired at her current job, let her give a notice then go on with her career.Congratulations! God works in mysterious ways.
Instead he gets her terminated and put her through tons of strife?
What a freaking jerk.