USF applicants 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Jun 1 by octobersongsQuote from uhuynhI know what you mean. I'm also applying out of the country (for 2014) and communication is beyond difficult!I applied to the USF upper division for Fall 2013 when it opened and I got an email two weeks ago saying my home campus was not the Tampa Campus and that I had to change that. I turned in a campus declaration change to change from USF St. Petersburg Campus to the USF Tampa campus on May 21,2013, and I was so nervous because it was already May 29, 2013 and my campus still wasn't changed! I called them and they said they would get it done that day by the end of day but I checked and my home campus was still St.Pete. I then called them on May 30th and told them I needed it done asap and the lady said she would get it all done by that day. I was checking every hour and it was finally changed before the deadline! I was so happy. I then emailed in the SOAR discussion that my home campus was changed to the Tampa campus and I got a reply the following day (May 31,2013 the deadline)that said this ...Thank you for updating your campus, we will continue to review your application. I was so happy because I thought I wouldn't make the deadline. I hope to get a reply from them soon, I'm super nervous. I'm also out of the country so it's super hard to communicate with the school. My cumulative GPA is 3.47 and for prereq I have all A's and 2 B's. Anyone know my chances of getting in since my cumulative GPA isn't as high as others....I'm really hoping I get accepted. I'm super nervous!
- Jun 1 by GettinitdoneSo I totally don't mean to just add myself into the conversation, but I've been watching this thread for a bit now and have also applied to the program for Fall 2013, so I signed up for this site and wanted to share in the excitment. I've just completed my 6 straight semesters of my AA degree with a 3.95 GPA and am taking that much needed break for summer....all except I can't relax waiting on this application!!! That essay had me questioning everything for the whole month of May, now June will be chewing off all of my nails! lol
Well I hope you all get in and we can all meet during orientation
- Jun 1 by ecariWow You have great stats. And yeah I hope we all get in lol oh what is your prereqs gpa
- Wow I have the same stats I have a 3.65 cumulative GPA and I have all A's and 2 B's so Im really hoping that all of this is substantial enough lol. Coming straight out of high school I didn't care for my general requirement classes.....
- And wow @Gettinitdone your stats are really really good just as long as you have a great essay to match I'm sure you'll be accepted I'm hoping for us all
- Jun 1 by TwentyOnePilotsI graduated H.S. 2011. I originally planned on doing my community college's ASN program but I decided to just finish my AA degree and go for USF. I'm hoping the best for all of us!
- I felt the same way I just figured why not give it a shot with USF- you never know. If all doesn't work out it's good to have a backup plan and that means the ADN route to me
- Jun 1 by TwentyOnePilotsExactly I'm so thankful for this thread. If I couldn't share my anxiety with all you other applicants, I think I would be pulling my hair out right now lol. It's a nice little distraction!
- Jun 1 by xmadmoizellexGood luck to us all!
- Jun 1 by uhuynhI've been so nervous, I check my email every hour! I've been finishing all my prereq and classes at USF St. Petersburg and taking some classes at USF Tampa for the last two years. I really hope I get into the program for Fall 2013 because I don't want to wait almost another year to apply for the Summer program. Good luck to everyone here!