University of Miami FNP ProgramRegister Today!
- by rn nik May 18, '10Hello.
Has anyone heard back from UM about their FNP class this fall?
- Jul 12, '10 by indoamericanI got into the program, very exited. Did you get into..? would be glad to meet my future classmates.
- Mar 19, '11 by rn nikIt's almost been a year since you entered the program. I am just curious as to what you think of it? How has the past year been?
- Mar 20, '11 by indoamericanWell to be honest, Its another one year of intense accelerated study. You have to put in atleast 6-8 hours of study time everyday to pass a class, and if you flunk one class you are out of the program. Working is not an option while you are enrolled in this program, the standards are so high that there is no way you can cruise through the program. But all effort is going to pay in the end, you will be getting out of Florida's # 1 school. Oh!!! Forgot to mention extra $40,000 added to your student loans.
- Apr 29, '11 by rn nikI have a bunch more questions to ask about the program. I was wondering if I could shoot you an email and get your advice about the program, if you don't mind. Thanks!
- May 15, '11 by danceluver@ indoamerican--I have some questions about the MSN program as well----would it be better to PM you or should I just post the questions here?
- Jun 22, '12 by HappySoul90@indoamerican I sent you a request. May you direct message me, I have some questions about the program. Thanks!
- May 11 by mereshipIf anyone that has posted here has any advice on U of Miami NP program, I would greatly appreciate it. I am wondering about the difficulty level of the one year vs. two. Did anyone hold a job/have children?